Monday, 1 September 2014

Currently...


I cannot believe that it's September ALREADY! Did you know that Christmas is in less than 4 months, WHOA! How time flies - I'm a little freaked out.

I also turn 30 this year. Honestly, in my head I thought I'll always be in my 20s... No such luck LOL.

So my drier is that old... I refuse to buy a new one now (it's on my never ending to do list lol)

So I bought new work shoes the other day, supposedly comfy and all, so I am wondering how long they will last before they crack!

I bought the Magic Bullet the other day and I am so excited to use it (I haven't yet because we just have no yummy seasonal fruit yet) summer is coming up!! =D

Yea! My wardrobe looks like a disaster zone at the moment. 

1. Vegas: never been and ALWAYS wanted to go. 
2. Santorini: have been and loved it, I want to go back!!!
3. New York: for shopping! =D

Link up here with your Currently:


I would love for you to follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, or Facebook. :)


9 comments:

  1. 30's are fabulous!!! You won't miss your 20's, it will be great! I love making smoothies with my Magic Bullet. Thanks for pointing out how quickly Christmas is coming, I guess I better get on that!

    Stacia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment Stacie, I hope you're right about our 3o's! ;)

      Delete
  2. I turn 29 in two days, and it is totally freaking me out that I will be 30 next year! I totally understand how you feel!
    What kind of work shoes did you get? I'm always on the lookout for comfy work shoes! Right now it's so hot in Texas that I've been wearing flip flops every day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love flip flops in summer, I live in them! They are just a no brand comfy low heeled slip ons. I am always buying new ones! Can't wait for summer here. Thank you for the comment!!

      Delete
  3. Don't worry - i just had my 17th annual 29th birthday party this summer - wink wink. You don't have to turn 30.
    I found you through Farley's link up. You have a great looking blog BTW
    Sandra

    www.savvyteachingtips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... That's the plan Sandra. 29 forever! =P Thank you for the comment!

      Delete
  4. We could be travel buddies I think! I've been to Vegas and it was amazeballs, and Santorini and New York are right at the top of my list. :) I went to Vegas for my 30th... When you turn 30 you will still feel 30 but your joints and crows-feet will tell you otherwise. ;)

    Lauren
    Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you lauren! Slightly more freaked out about 30 right now, LOL. WOuld love to visit Vegas, you will LOVE Santorini!! Thank you for the comment.:)

      Delete
  5. Are you looking for free Twitter Re-tweets?
    Did you know you can get them AUTOMATICALLY AND TOTALLY FREE by registering on Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete