Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Wordless Wednesday Link Up :)

Hi friends! I am linking up with the fab Miss De Carbo today for wordless Wednesday. It suits me well that I'm in Australia and that it's Thursday - because I'm so late at doing everything! lol 


Here is a picture of one of the few sunny days we've had recently. We went for a jog in the park and snapped this pic while the sun was making a dance in and out of the clouds. :)


You could even use this as a quick writing prompt for autumn/fall.

Head over to Sugar and Spice for more great wordless Wednesday links. :)

I would love for you to follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, or Facebook. :)


2 comments:

  1. Yay! The first Wordless Wednesday I came across that wasn't about what you're gonna do with summer! It's freezing here in New Zealand, and that picture is gorgeous!
    I feel like I talk to you just about every day on instagram, and yet this is the first time I've come across your blog. How is that possible?

    Erin
    Learning to be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yara, I thought this new educational platform my interest you:Created by Teachers, Exclusively for Teachers

    ReplyDelete