Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Teaching Tribune: Two for Tuesday! 50% Off Two Products!


This is so much fun! On this day I can imagine that most teachers' have had enough planning (I know I am) - we are off for the school holidays in two weeks yay! 
For this link up, I'd like to offer these two products at 50% off for 24 hours. One of them is a back to school product which you can plan ahead and the other is a summer pack for pre-kinders.



Click on the picture for more details!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Monsters-Back-to-School-Literacy-and-Math-Fun-Pack-475032

This pack is a great introduction in Grade 1 especially throughout those first few weeks of school, it includes activities which review concepts learned in the previous year in Kindergarten.

There are some get-to-know me printables to be used in literacy centers or as a class:



Some fun literacy based activities are included:





Some math activities and much more!


The next pack that 50% off will be a fun pre-kinders summer skills review pack:

Click on the picture for more details:

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Going-Onto-Kindergarten-Preschool-Printables-Beginning-Skills-Pack-1246678

I hope you have an awesome summer, check out the Teaching Tribune for more awesome savings!

I would love for you to follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, or Facebook. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment