Monday, 23 June 2014

Summer Bloggin' Week 4 ~ Meet Me!



Hello friends!  Today I'm linking up with The Teaching Tribune for their Summer Bloggin' Series!  The above is a picture of three things that you may not know about me...

1. Repeat a new song endlessly! --- Yes, I do this. Please tell me other people do too?!? My sister HATES this habit LOL. 

2. I wish my eyebrows grew at a normal rate so that I could get away with not doing them every two weeks but I guess luckily they aren't dark, so it's not too bad. :)

3. Yes, I've tried this 3 times last week. Whenever I skipped coffee in the morning - I'd get an impending headache right around 11AM. Strange?! 

Head over to the Teaching Tribune and enter you Monday- Meet-Me! Would love to read all about you! :)




I would love for you to follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, or Facebook. :)


4 comments:

  1. Not strange... you're addicted to the caffeine so you get withdrawals if you don't have it. True story! I am exactly the same... as soon as my eyes open in the morning I'm thinking of coffee. :)

    Lauren
    Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lauren - I don't just have to have any coffee -- it has to be perfectly made lol.

      Thank you for the comment!

      Delete
  2. I'm the total opposite!! I get terrible headaches if I HAVE coffee!

    Erin
    Learning to be awesome

    ReplyDelete