Monday, 9 June 2014

Summer Bloggin' Week 2 - Meet Me!


Hi friends! I know that most of you are enjoying the time off at the moment in summer and I'm not jealous at all.... (yea right!!) =P This post is a fun meet up hosted by the lovely Mel From The Pond at The Teaching Tribune.


Feel free to join this meet up, it's so much fun! There's something for each day of the week! Hope I could keep up lol.

Anyway, here's my meet-me page:

PS: I have a count-down to summer sheet next to my computer.

I'd love to read up on all your posts!! Head to The Teaching Tribune to add your linky. :) 


I would love for you to follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, or Facebook. :)


5 comments:

  1. Hi Yara!
    I love your blog design - it's very cute!
    My hubby and I are currently getting ready to move into a new house, so I'm right there with you on needing to decorate! ;)

    Lacey
    The Fabulous Life of an Elementary Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lacey! We just seem to be good at procrastinating lately! =P Love your blog!

      Delete
  2. Cute blog! I'm looking to redecorate at home too, so I know the feeling!
    -Christa
    Learnin' Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for linking up Yara - and I LOVE the blog design too! :) I have to look up "Once Upon a Time" I have not heard of it and NEED some new shows to watch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mel! It's a great show, it's entertaining and hooks you in straight away. I haven't had the time to watch it in the past week but will buy the seasons on DVD. :) You can watch the beginning of the first episode on YouTube if you'd like to try it!

      Delete