Tuesday, 10 September 2013

A Random Post ~ Facebook Update!

Hi everyone! This post is a totally random one... but thought since I'll be busy working on units in the next few weeks, I'll let out all I need to say before I get no time to post! haha


So, I've decided to jump on the Facebook wagon and open a page for the Sea of Knowledge! I'm so excited and overwhelmed (mind you) the number of things I need to learn to perfect it....however I only did it so that I could get to post quick tips, ideas which I find quite a lot on Pinterest and interact with all of you there! I will be hosting a Giveaway for all of my units in the next few weeks! So stay tuned! :D I may also be requesting some people to proofread my units before I post them. That would be absolutely LOVELY! 

To encourage you all to join, I have included a fan based freebie only available to you if you join! this is a screen shot of it right here:


It's actually three pages. I will be completing this unit soon and posting it. It is a word hunt which includes riddles and CVC words with Short 'a' sounds.

I have also just completed afull unit which incorporates Literacy and Math centers and teaches students all about our community and careers. I will blog about it soon, but here is the link in case you would like to check it out first! It took me a long time to compile it, as I've used it a long time ago in class, but I refreshed it with better graphics and some extra goodies! :)

 

Hope to see you on Facebook for more interaction - I would love to hear from you there, post a link or a quick hello! :) Thank you in advance for reading!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment