Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Valentines Linky Party Alert and Freebie! :)

Hi everyone! Wanted to share some comedy with you, this is what I felt this morning:

...It was also raining to make the sleep even more comfortable! :P I hope you've been enjoying the start of work or back to school for some. In Australia, most schools are back in session by the end of January / early February. 
Anyhow, I'd like to share two things with you in this post and I'll make it short. I've finally completed two Valentine's themed units (one for literacy and one for math) and posted them up.
  It took me almost two months to complete them! WHoa! They are full of centers and activitities to help fill up your February calendar. I will share more on those units in the upcoming month.

Now onto the first thing I'd like to alert you to is a Valentines Linky Party happening over at Ms. Lilypad's Littles... hop on over and add your favorite Valentines unit, right here.


The second part of this post is this week's freebie! Excursions and field trips are an important part of any teacher's planning throughout the year and over the years I'v e created single pages of what I'd like to reinforce for that specific field trip - so, I decided to bundle them all up into one resource! This unit won't be up till February on TPT but I wanted to give you a glimpse of it in this freebie:


The link for it is right here.

Hope you've enjoyed reading this post! ~ Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment