Monday, 31 December 2012

I Will Eat Less Chocolate...


...If less = 10 bars a week. :P Happy New year Everyone! I hope you enjoyed (or are still enjoying) a relaxing break (with plenty of chocolate) to kickstart the new year with plenty of much needed energy hehe. 
Out of the list(s) I've made before the break, here are the things I've accomplished:
- Buy Christmas party favors. (Chocolate)
- Buy 3 big bags of mixed Chocolate bars (preferably Kit Kats).
- Buy a big fancy serving plate (for chocolate).

Haha
Need I go on?! You can only imagine the things that remain unaccomplished on that list. Anyhow, onto practical things. I would like to share a Freebie with you to kick start your year in the classroom. 

I plan to post one freebie a week on my blog so keep a lookout or follow to get these every week!

This one is for Kinders and Grade 1. It's simple and allows learners to unlock their imagination after a long holiday. It's a simple Draw and Write activity which is in line with the following standard:

Writing: with plenty of support, recall information from personal experience to complete a simple writing piece.

Here is an image sample of the document:
You can find the link to this document below. I hope you enjoyed this post and please feel free to share your lists and future lists with me! Love to read your comments. :)


Best Wishes! ♥


7 comments:

  1. I think your FREEBIE is adorable....What no more chocolate? LOL... I would like to invite you to come to the New Year Linky Party I am hosting at http://teachingisagift.blogspot.ca/2012/12/2013-new-year-linky-party.html. There are over 100 teacher bloggers and authors who have linked up already! Come and join the fun!
    I am your newest follower...when you link up you can become mine too (if you want to:) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. on my 5th bar of kit kat today so far... :P
    Awesome, Thank you so much for the linky party - I love those. Especially going through all the other links of products! Just followed you too - your blog is full of content. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! As a matter of fact, I contacted Dreamlike Magic to do one for me.
    I am a new follower.
    Thx
    Tama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Tama for your reply! Look forward to seeing your new blog, be sure to post it so I follow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep, that would be good,

    http://acrossthepondclassroomfollies.blogspot.fr/

    best

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog Yara, and I am now following you. Loved your New Year's Freebie (I too love chocolate)! I would love for you to drop by my blog and pick up a freebie for yourself (I have a freebie tab at the top of my blog).
    Thanks!
    Patti :)
    A Series of 3rd Grade Events

    ReplyDelete