Sunday, 2 December 2012

Christmas Crafts and Ideas for the Classroom!

Hello everyone! This is my first post and what better way to start a blog than during the countdown to Christmas!!

I will share a craftivity we used in class to add some spirit and color! Although it was quite a simple task, because of the number of creative learners in my class it took 3 days to complete and get to the desired result! :P

What you need: (you can get these from any dollar store or marketplace)
- colorful large cardboards (the brighter the better)
- glue sticks (at least 5 depending on the number of students in your class)
- patterns and shapes for Christmas for tracing (you can find these on google)
- scissors (5)
- stars, glitter and ribbons (anything you think will look creative and colorful on Christmas cards)

Instruct the students to get into groups or complete individually. Show them a sample picture or create a card and have them use their imagination to create the perfect card!

Have a look at these examples:




Thank you for reading! And I hope you enjoy the month of December in the classroom. It's my favorite. :)

2 comments:

  1. These look great. Your blog looks so cute.
    I am your newest follower.
    I am also from Australia.

    Rhonda
    Classroom Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Great to see another Aussie on TpT! Thank you for your comments. Your store looks amazing on TpT. I followed, off to check out your blog!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete