Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Christmas Blog Hop Freebies!

Bug-a-boo Odd and Even Numbers - For Kinders and first graders!

 Hello fellow teachers! I am enthused about preparing materials for the start of the 2013 school year and equally excited to give my vocal chords a rest during the break! :P
  In saying that, I wanted to share a brand new bug-themed freebie based on Odd and Even numbers. Many learners find that identifying odd and even numbers a tricky thing. So, at the start of the kinder / grade 1 year it is wise to give a review / rundown of this concept before delving into trickier areas in math.

The unit includes Odd and Even A4 posters as well as A4 sized guides for odd and even number endings. These can be laminated and hung in the classroom or used as center activities. Here is an image sample:


Two further centers (cut and paste and sorting) are included to practice and reinforce understanding:



You can find this free unit here. I'd like to thank you for reading this post, I hope you found it useful! For more freebies, visit my store here.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year! Xx

Many of my blogger friends participated in this blog hop which ends in a giveaway! If you got a bit lost along the way, here is a list of our contributors:

Now hop on over to the next freebie and awesome blog - From the Pond...

7 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Thanks for sharing your freebie.
    I have become a follower. Love your colourful blog. Merry Christmas :)
    Cheers,
    Bec Young
    young_ba@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment and follow Bec! Merry CHristmas to you and your family! Love this time of year. :)

    Cheers;
    Yara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is adorable! I teach middle school (and hopefully someday upper elementary) but I will share your blog for my followers that teach lower elementary!

    http://mrsodonnellsroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your doing a great job on your blog! super cute:)
    I´m mostly teaching elementary ages too:)
    http://thetravelingclassroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute little blog!! I am now following!! I found you on Pinterest!! Stephanie

    Come check us out..... http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/2012/12/holly-bloggy-exchange.html
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw Thank you O'Donnells, Dinah and Stephanie! I am now a new follower of your blogs. They look awesome. Totally addicted to reading posts now. :P

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the great freebie. Love your blog, I'm your newest follower! I'm a newbie blogger but feel free to hop on over and check out my blog-www.morethanmathbymo.blogspot.com

    -MO
    More than Math by Mo

    ReplyDelete